The 2017 Spring Masterson Station Neighborhood Yard Sale is set for Saturday, May 20, starting at 8am and Sunday May 21.
This event is a wonderful opportunity to clear out unwanted clutter & make a little extra summer cash!
If you are not particiapating in the neighborhood sale, please keep in mind this event will atrract an additional volume of traffic on may neighborhood roads.
YOU ARE INVITED to attend the quarterly MSNA Neighborhood Association Meeting at the Masterson Station clubhouse on Tuesday, March 21 at 7pm.
This meeting is designed to be an open forum for homeowners to gather and discuss neighborhood issues.
Hope to see you there!
- Board/Property Manager communication to all residents (email and app notifications)
- Resident to Resident communication similar to Nextdoor or a Facebook group
- Every member has a private inbox for messages
- Community crime notifications
- Emergency Alert system in the event of flooding, fire, etc
- Online payments for dues, pool access, and anything else you can think of
- Document management for official HOA forms, minutes, and by laws
- Amenity control like pool access with guest pass management and purchasing food/drink/other guest passes
- Residents manage their own email, gender, DOB, and phone.
Our app for iPhones:
Our app for Android:
The Masterson Station Neighborhood Association Board of Directors voted to hire property management company, CRM Companies to handle all day-to-day operations, perform ongoing maintenance duties and communicate with residents. In addition, CRM is responsible for executing on all Board decisions and ensuring that all homeowners comply with the deeds and restrictions and adhere to neighborhood policies.
CRM Companies will not be setting any policies or rules pertaining to our community, nor does it determine the penalties for non-compliance. Rather, the management company’s responsibility is to enforce the community policies and regulations made by your Board of Directors on behalf of your HOA.
CRM Companies is partnering with our board to optimize property values and ensure harmonious living environments for you and your neighbors. Working together, we can create a beautiful and thriving community you’ll be proud to call home.
Need to contact CRM, give them a call at 859-246-0911.