The Masterson Station Fall Yard Sale will be September 20th, 2014. The sale will begin at 8am.
A recap of the information shared and discussed at the June 2014 Association meeting is listed below;
•Treasurer’s Report thru May 2014 was given to those in attendance
- The term for the current MSNA Board concludes this September. Jeff asked for volunteers to serve on the nominating committee along with two board members. If any homeowner is interested in running for the board or serving on the nominating committee, please submit your name and contact information to our property manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to submit your name for the board election is August 1, 2014.
- Social Committee Events;
July 12th is the next Dive-in Movie and Free Swim. The movie is Frozen – the sing-a-long version.
On weekly basis, the Coffee Chat group meets in the clubhouse on Wednesdays at 10am. All are invited to attend.
- Bathrooms for the Masterson Station Park playground will begin construction in October.
- Tony McGaha from the KY Transportation Cabinet gave a brief status overview of the Leestown Road and Citation Blvd. expansion project. The items discussed included;
The project is targeted to be finished by the end of 2015. This is dependent on some AT&T fiber optic cable being re-located.
Citation will meet Leestown just west of Alexandria Drive. As Citation crosses Leestown it will 4 lanes to Trailwood. Alexandria Drive will become an access road for AT&T. Once Citation connects with Alexandria, it will narrow to two lanes to cross the railroad tracks.
The widening of New Circle Road from Versailles Road to Georgetown Road will begin in 2015. The Versailles Road and Frankfort Pike interchanges will be modified with new bridges and longer entrance ramps. The Leestown diamond interchange has been removed from the project for lack of funding.
The Bluegrass Fair will cause additional traffic on Leestown in July. There is currently no plan in place to handle the additional congestion.
- Recent incidents of neighborhood vandalism was brought up. It was noted that these type of situations always increase when school lets out. Based on an incident that took place on Eminent Drive, increased police patrols have been added.
- It was also mentioned that a Neighborhood Watch Captain position is still open.
The Masterson Station Spring Yard Sale will be May 17th, 2014. The sale will begin at 8am.