MSNA would like to invite residents of the neighborhood to our annual Christmas party. Last year’s event was a huge success. Join us and take this opportunity to catch up with old neighbors and meet new ones! The pertinent details are below:
Location: Masterson Clubhouse, 328 Masterson Station Drive
Date: Tuesday, December 17th
In addition to the Christmas party, MSNA also hosts a yearly Holiday Lighting contest. If you would like to nominate a neighbor or yourself for one of the prizes, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the address by December 10th, 2013. Judging will take place Dec. 15th & 16th between 7pm & 11pm.
Trunk or Treat
Thursday, October 31 from 6-8pm
Centerpointe Christian Church (indoors)
865 Greendale Road
NOTE: This event is still occurring on Halloween night, Thursday October 31st.
Trunk or treat provides a safe environment for families to enjoy and a FREE evening of Halloween fun in a festival atmosphere! Children trick-or-treat from table to table, hosted by CenterPointe Christian Church and Masterson Station Neighborhood Association. Candy, prizes, games, music, candy launcher, and more … don’t miss it!
Interested in decorating a trunk for the event or have questions about the event? Then email Amber Hazard, CenterPointe Christian Church Family & Children’s Minister, at email@example.com. Additional information about this event can be found at http://mycpointe.com/trunk-or-treat
There was a lot of great information presented and discussed at the annual association meeting on September 17, 2013. A recap is listed below:
- Treasurer’s Report
- Updated financial reporting format was presented
- Review of neighborhood reserve analysis
- New Business
- Introduction of new board member – Jeremy Slade
- “Recommended Businesses” listing were added to the MSNA website
- Creation of a Facebook group for the neighborhood (Friends of Masterson Station)
- Next social event will be Trunk or Treat on Halloween in partnership with Centerpointe Christian Church
- Masterson Book Exchange has been started
- Pool members are asked to keep their unused guest passes from 2013 & trade them in for an equal number of guest passes in 2014 if they sign back up for a pool membership
- Boy scouts will be conducting an event with cap guns on September 28th from 7-8pm
- Next association meeting will be the Christmas party on December 17th
- Open Discussion
- There were a number of topics discussed.
For the full minutes of the association meeting, CLICK HERE.
The latest newsletter is now available by CLICKING HERE. The September issue contains information about the new Masterson Station Book Exchange, an update on construction projects in the area, an announcement of our newest board member, information on pool guest passes, general information about the neighborhood, some local business advertisements and a listing of all property addresses in the neighborhood that currently have an account balance with the association of $50+. Please contact the property manager with any questions.