The next summer 2015 Free Swim & Dive-In Movie night will be Saturday, August 8 at the Masterson Station pool. The MSNA and McConnell’s Trace neighborhood associations are sponsoring this event and it is open to all MSNA and McConnell’s Trace residents. Non pool members are welcome anytime between 8pm and 11pm. The movie will start at dusk, approximately 9:00pm. Hot Dogs, chips, and non alcoholic drinks will be available.
The movie being shown is Big Hero 6. For the movie trailer go to this site Disney’s Big Hero 6 – Official US Trailer 1
The next summer 2015 Free Swim & Dive-In Movie night will be Saturday, July 11 at the Masterson Station pool. The movie being shown is Paddington. For more movie info, go to this site http://www.paddington.com/us/the-movie.
This event is open to all MSNA residents. Non pool members are welcome anytime between 8pm and 11pm. The movie will start at dusk, approximately 9:00pm. Hot Dogs, Popcorn, and non alcoholic drinks will be available.
A recap of the information shared and discussed at the June 2015 Association meeting is listed below;
Treasurer’s Report thru May 2015 was given to those in attendance.
- The first Free Swim and Movie Night of 2015 was held this past Saturday. The next two movie night and free swims will be July 11th (Paddington) and August 8th (Big Hero 6)
- There will be a Wine & Canvas event on July 25th. The cost is $35 person and you must register online before July 20th to reserve a seat. Information can be found on Friends of Masterson Facebook group. There is a minimum number of 15 needed to proceed with the event
- Surveys included in the recent mailing were discussed.
- Sheriff Witt and Deputy Hernton gave a brief overview of the services offered by the Fayette County Sheriff’s office.
- Dr. Storz gave a short presentation on keeping your lawn looking great using organic methods. He has started a business called KY Custom Gardens. He and his business partner offer free estimates for any homeowner interested in having a safe, toxic free, and beautiful lawn. His number is 859-489-1775. There are additional brochures in the property office, if anyone would like to stop in and pick one up.
- Shevawn Akers gave an update on upcoming events in Lexington. She also discussed the next milestones for the widening of Leestown Road and the extension of Citation Blvd. For a complete list of events and announcements, please see Shevawn’s 2nd District newsletter.